- Self-Contained Compactors
Self-Contained Commercial Compactor Systems Ideal for Safe and Sanitary Handling of Wet Waste
Self-contained commercial compactors are designed specifically for wet/liquified waste applications.
The compactor is permanently attached to the container and mounted on its understructure. When the container is full, the entire unit is loaded onto a roll-off hoist truck for transportation to the landfill.
Two styles tailor to facility requirements Note: roll-off hoist trucks use a variety of designs to load and secure the containers for transportation. The understructure of the self-contained compactor must match the hauler’s truck system.
Consult the hauler for the correct understructure before ordering the compaction equipment.
SCM Series 7 to 23 cu. yds. Capacity
- 28″ L x 46.5″ W clear top opening
- Standard 5′ wide rectangular container; 6, 7 or 8′ wide rectangular containers optionally available
SCS Series 10 to 39 cu. yds. Capacity
- 40″ L x 56.5″ W clear top opening
- Standard 8′ wide octagonal container; 6 or 7′ wide rectangular containers optionally available
Choose the right self-contained commercial compactor system for your application:
Contact SP Industries to discuss the right compactor and combination of options for your application.
Compactor Design Guide
- Functional comparisons
- Construction designs
- Sizing and selection
- Structural, control & power unit design features
- Grocery Stores
- Retail Outlets
- West Waste
- Dry Waste